Join the team
Working for Arribada
Arribada is a not-for-profit, UK-based conservation technology research and development organisation that specialises in open source solutions. We co-develop open, customisable and impact-driven conservation technologies for conservation organisations across the globe, driving down costs and scaling up access to the tools and solutions we need to solve conservation challenges.
As a Community Interest Company, we also re-invest proceeds from the development of tools and technologies to fund local conservation technology education clubs, providing free after-school digital literacy workshops and STEM activities to <13 year olds, that we call Club Arribada!
Technical Research Coordinator
Posted 16th October, 2022
- Location | Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Summary | Support the development of a cetacean bycatch electronic monitoring (EM) solution through the regular collection and recovery of acoustic and camera data from fishing vessels along the southwest coast of the UK.
- Contact Type | Part-time, fixed term contract
- Remittance | £110 per day, 2 days per week
- Start Date | As soon as possible
- Closing Date | Closed 1st Nov 2022